Hand-held eddy current conductivity tester for NF-metals with automatic normalization of the conductivity values to 20°C through temperature sensor. Uses include conductivity testing on raw materials, inspection of alloys in coinage, hardness and strength assessment of heat-related materials, checking for heat damage or material fatigue.
– Windows CE operating system with large touchscreen and displayable keyboard
– Individually adaptable user interface
– Very simple calibration via user prompts
– Simple management of measuring applications with user-definable file and folder structure
– Memory for several thousand measuring applications and several thousand readings.
– Individual consideration of the electrical conductivity’s temperature coefficient, applicable for each material
– Automatic measurement acquisition in free running mode or with external start
– Graphical presentation of specification limits
– Extensive statistical evaluation of test series with date/time stamp as well as computation of Cp, Cpk and histogram presentation
– Manual temperature input
– Monitoring of temperature changes over time (?T/?t)
– Factory-provided master calibration with 8 standards at 20°C
– Acoustic signal for measurement acquisition and violation of specification limits
– Various languages available
– Measurements pursuant to standards ASTM E 1004 and DIN EN 2004-1
– Different measurement frequencies from 15 kHz up to 2 MHz depending on the probe
– Measurement range: 0.5-65 MS/m or 1-112 %IACS
– Measurement precision at ambient temperature: ± 0.5% of reading
– Lift-off compensation to 500 µm
– Smallest diameter measurement area without noticeable influence on the reading: 13 mm
– Probe-internal or optional external temperature sensor
– USB communication and printer port
Price incl. Instrument, FS40 Probe, carrying case, instruction manuals, carrying strap, interface cable FMP/PC, USB drivers and battery set.