Plug-in cabled eddy current probe for measuring the specific electrical conductivity of non-ferrous metals according to DIN EN 2004-1 and ASTM E 1004.
Areas of application:
– Sorting materials
– Conclusions about heat damage and material fatigue
– Conclusions about material hardness and tensile strength
– Determining the purity of metals
– Measure for the quality of alloys
– Evaluation of thermally-sprayed coatings FS40LF, additionally optimized for authenticity testing of coins and small precious-metal ingots
– Measurement frequencies of 60, 120, 240 and 480 kHz
– With integrated temperature sensor for automatic normalization of the conductivity values to 20°C
Cable length: 1.15 m
Price includes Cu calibration standard (without certificate). In order to function as a complete measurement system, this probe requires a Fischer measuring instrument.
Can be connected to the following instruments: SIGMASCOPE® SMP350