Compact handheld device with built-in probe for coating thickness measurement with magnetic induction. For measuring non-ferrous metallic and non-conductive coatings on steel or iron (NF/Fe and Iso/Fe).
Areas of application:
– Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on steel or iron (Iso/Fe)
– Coatings of copper, brass, zinc, tin and chrome on steel or iron (NF/Fe)
Equipment and features:
– Simple operation, calibration and standardization
– Internal data storage for 1000 readings
– Statistics display of the most important parameters
– Robust housing
– Manufacturer’s certificate
0 – 2500 µm NF/Fe
Price includes case, user guide, 2x LR6.AA 1.5V batteries, 75 µm calibration foil, Fe base.