Handheld instrument with built-in probe for measuring coating thickness with the eddy current method. For measuring non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metals (Iso/NF).
Areas of application:
– Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on aluminum, copper or brass (Iso/NF)
– Anodized coatings on aluminium
Equipment and features:
– Intuitive, menu-led operation; graphical display
– Auto-rotating display (like a smartphone)
– Measurement modes: Standard, IMO PSPC (90/10 rule) and SSPC-PA2
– Internal data storage: 10,000 readings
– USB interface for bi-directional data transfer.
– Support CD with FISCHER DataCenter software for evaluating and archiving measured values, as well as PC-DATEX software for exporting data to Excel
– Manufacturer’s certificate
0 – 1200 µm Iso/NF
Price includes carrying case, dust cover, connection cable MP0R-USB, shoulder strap, 2x LR6.AA batteries, aluminum base, KAL-N 75 µm, operation manual.