Compact handheld instrument to measure the ferrite content in austenitic steel or duplex steel according to the magnetic induction method.
– Intuitive operation
– Memory for up to 20,000 measurements
– 100 application memories
– for customer calibrations each including tolerance limits
– Customary statistics like mean, standard deviation, variation coefficient, min, max as well as user definable parameters for block and final result
– Graphical data analysis as histogram with Gauss-curve
– Rugged connector
– Large and high contrast graphics display
– Robust industrial design with resistant membrane keypad
– Several languages can be selected by the user
– Power supply alternatively by battery or mains adapter
– USB interface for PC and printer
– Support CD with software FISCHER DataCenter for evaluating and archiving of measurement data and software PC-DATEX for data transfer to Excel sheets.
For further features see attached brochure “FERITSCOPE FMP30”.
Price incl. carry case, instruction manuals, carrying strap, interface cable FMP/PC, USB drivers and battery set Probes and calibration set %Fe-WRC are included.