Handheld instrument with built-in probe for measuring coating thickness with magnetic induction and/or eddy current methods. For measuring coating thicknesses on nearly any kind of metal.
Areas of application:
– Coatings of paint, lacquer, rubber or plastic on steel, iron or cast iron (Iso/Fe)
– Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on aluminum, copper or brass (Iso/NF)
– Coatings of chrome or copper on steel or iron (NF/Fe)
– For both galvanized and hot-dip galvanized coatings on steel, iron or cast iron (NF/Fe)
Equipment and features:
– Intuitive, menu-led operation; graphical display
– Auto-rotating display (like a smartphone)
– Wear-resistant hard metal probe tip
– Measurement modes: Standard, IMO PSPC (90/10 rule) and SSPC-PA2
– Internal data storage: 10,000 readings
– USB interface for bi-directional data transfer.
– Support CD with FISCHER DataCenter software for evaluating and archiving measured values, as well as PC-DATEX software for exporting data to Excel
– Manufacturer’s certificate
0 – 2000 µm (80 mils) NF/Fe
0 – 2000 µm (80 mils) Iso/NF
Quoted price includes carrying case, protective cover, interface cable MP0R-USB, 2 batteries of type LR6.AA, Fe base, Al base, CAL-S 75 µm (3 mils), operation manual.