Handheld instrument with built-in probe for measuring coating thickness with magnetic induction and/or eddy current methods. For measuring coating thicknesses on nearly any kind of metal.
Areas of application:
– Coatings of paint, lacquer, rubber or plastic on steel, iron or cast iron (Iso/Fe)
– Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on aluminum, copper or brass (Iso/NF)
– Coatings of chrome or copper on steel or iron (NF/Fe)
Equipment and features:
– Simple operation, calibration and standardization
– Automatically recognizes the substrate material.
– Internal data storage for 10,000 readings
– Statistics display of the most important parameters
– Robust housing
– Manufacturer’s certificate
0 – 2000 µm NF/Fe
0 – 2000 Iso/NF
Price includes case, user guide, 2x LR6.AA 1.5V batteries, 75 µm calibration foil, Fe and aluminum bases.