Compact handheld device for coating thickness measurement according to magnetic induction and eddy current methods for all metallic substrate materials. For measuring coating thicknesses on nearly any kind of metal.
Areas of application:
– Coatings of paint, lacquer, rubber or plastic on steel, iron or cast iron (Iso/Fe)
– Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on aluminum, copper or brass (Iso/NF)
– Coatings of chrome or copper on steel or iron (NF/Fe)
– For both galvanized and hot-dip galvanized coatings on steel, iron or cast iron (NF/Fe)
Equipment and features:
– Simple operation and handling
– Automatically recognizes the substrate material
– Memory for up to 20,000 readings
– Up to 100 calibratable applications with alarms when tolerance limits are exceeded
– Statistics display of common values including mean, standard deviation, coefficient of variation, min, max and further definable parameters for V
– Graphical display of measured values as histogram with Gaussian curve
– Robust probe plug
– Large, high-contrast graphic display in industry-grade design with durable membrane keyboard
– A variety of display languages
– Operation on battery or plugged in
– USB interface for PC and printer
– Support CD with FISCHER DataCenter software for evaluating and archiving measured values, as well as PC-DATEX software for exporting data to Excel Price includes carrying case, operating instructions, shoulder strap, connection cable for FMP/PC, USB driver and battery set. Probes and calibration standards not included.
In order to function as a complete measurement system, this instrument requires a Fischer probe.