Compact handheld device for coating thickness measurement according to magnetic induction and eddy current methods for all metallic substrate materials. For measuring coating thicknesses on nearly any kind of metal.
Areas of application:
– Coatings of paint, lacquer, rubber or plastic on steel, iron or cast iron (Iso/Fe)
– Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on aluminum, copper or brass (Iso/NF)
– Coatings of chrome or copper on steel or iron (NF/Fe)
– For both galvanized and hot-dip galvanized coatings on steel, iron or cast iron (NF/Fe)
Equipment and features:
– Simple operation and handling
– Automatically recognizes the substrate material
– Application memory for up to 1000 readings per measurement method
– Statistics display of common values such as mean, standard deviation, coefficient of variation, min, max and range
– Robust probe plug
– Large, high-contrast graphic display in industry-grade design with durable membrane keyboard
– A variety of display languages
– USB interface for PC
– Support CD with FISCHER DataCenter software for evaluating and archiving measured values, as well as PC-DATEX software for exporting data to Excel
Price includes operating instructions, shoulder strap, connection cable for FMP/PC, USB driver and battery set. Probes and calibration standards not included.
In order to function as a complete measurement system, this instrument requires a Fischer probe.