Compact handheld device for coating thickness measurement according to the magnetic induction method. For measuring non-ferrous metallic and non-conductive coatings on steel or iron (NF/Fe and Iso/Fe).
Areas of application:
– Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on steel or iron (Iso/Fe)
– Coatings of copper, brass, zinc, tin and chrome on steel or iron (NF/Fe)
Equipment and features:
– Simple operation and handling – Application memory for up to 1000 readings
– Statistics display of common values such as mean, standard deviation, min, max and range
– Robust probe plug
– Large, high-contrast graphic display in industry-grade design with durable membrane keyboard
– A variety of display languages
– USB interface for PC
– Support CD with FISCHER DataCenter software for evaluating and archiving measured values, as well as PC-DATEX software for exporting data to Excel
Price includes operating instructions, shoulder strap, connection cable for FMP/PC, USB driver and battery set. Probes and calibration standards not included.
In order to function as a complete measurement system, this instrument requires a Fischer probe.