Handheld instrument with built-in probe for measuring coating thickness with the magnetic induction method. For measuring non-ferrous metallic and non-conductive coatings on steel or iron (NF/Fe and Iso/Fe).
Areas of application:
- Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on steel or iron (Iso/Fe)
- Coatings of copper, brass, zinc, tin and chrome on steel or iron (NF/Fe)
Equipment and features:
- Intuitive, menu-led operation; graphical display
- Auto-rotating display (like a smartphone)
- Wear-resistant hard metal probe tip
- Measurement modes: Standard, IMO PSPC (90/10 rule) and SSPC-PA2
- Internal data storage: 10,000 readings
- USB interface for bi-directional data transfer.
- Support CD with FISCHER DataCenter software for evaluating and archiving measured values, as well as PC-DATEX software for exporting data to Excel
- Manufacturer’s certificate
0 - 2500 µm NF/Fe
Price includes carrying case, dust cover, connection cable MP0R-USB, shoulder strap, 2x LR6.AA batteries, Fe base, KAL-N 75 µm, operation manual.
|Measurement Method||Magnetic Induction|
Zinc; chromium; copper coatings on steel or iron (NF\FE)
Paint; varnish or plastic coatings on steel or iron (ISO\FE)
Display of mean value; standard deviation; MIN; MAX and number of all measurements stored in the instrument memory
Max. memory for 10000 individual readings
DIN EN ISO 2178