Handheld instrument with built-in probe for measuring coating thickness with magnetic induction and/or eddy current methods. For measuring coating thicknesses on nearly any kind of metal.
Areas of application:
- Coatings of paint, lacquer, rubber or plastic on steel, iron or cast iron (Iso/Fe)
- Coatings of paint, lacquer or plastic on aluminum, copper or brass (Iso/NF)
- Coatings of chrome or copper on steel or iron (NF/Fe)
Equipment and features:
- Simple operation, calibration and standardization
- Automatically recognizes the substrate material.
- Internal data storage for 10,000 readings
- Statistics display of the most important parameters
- Robust housing
- Manufacturer’s certificate
0 - 2000 µm NF/Fe
0 - 2000 Iso/NF
Price includes case, user guide, 2x LR6.AA 1.5V batteries, 75 µm calibration foil, Fe and aluminum bases.
Zinc; chromium; copper coatings on steel or iron (NF\FE)
Paint; varnish or plastic coatings on steel or iron (ISO\FE)
Anodized coatings on aluminium (ISO\NF)
Paint; varnish or plastic coatings on aluminium; copper or brass (ISO\NF)
Display of mean value; standard deviation; MIN; MAX and number of all measurements stored in the instrument memory
Max. memory for 1000 individual readings
DIN EN ISO 2178
DIN EN ISO 2360